Friday, October 12, 2007

12th October 2007.

Damn fun day.

Wth sia, for those who didnt go, you guys missed out a lot. Why pon such a fun day to stay at home to play or rot? .. See tues how Ms Chong kill people.

Sunburnt but it's expected and worth it. Yes tanned skin. All those dragon boating and kayaking.. Unforgetable exp. choon keat lost his glasses. Funny. Only half of the sec 3 cohort turned up.

I think it's about time.

Completed FF7 Crisis Core. Like finally. This game took me quite a while to complete. Stupid Genesis.

The sunburnt parts are starting to hurt esp my neck. Nvm i will turn into a tanned guy tmr.




Eh, one more thing. Thanks zq. I'm grateful. Although you tried pulling down my shorts in the toilet today.




About the job thing, i will confirm again and post asap. Remember to check back often and tag too.

No comments: